All Solexir Prime Cleaners 10A, 10B, and 10C are capable of removing hard polymer residues after a dry etch. The standard Prime Cleaner is Prime Cleaner 10A. The other two Prime Cleaners, namely 10B and 10C, are as well used for the same purpose. However, they demonstrate more selectivity towards metal lines.
Removing hard polymer residue after a post dry etch. For more information, please contact us.
- Process temperature is at room temperature.
- Process time will be between 20 to 40 seconds depending on thickness and complexity of the hard polymer structure.
- Always expose dry wafers or disks to PrimeCleaner10 series.
- Mechanically agitating the cleaning solution by Sonication is highly recommended.
- After cleaning process, rinse wafers or disks with Di-water.
- Immediately dry wafers or disks to eliminate airborne contamination.
(a): Formation of polymer contamination on the surface of waveguid Save e before cleaning
(b): Magnified trace of the hard polymer contamination on the waveguide
(c): Effects of Solexir PrimeCleaner 10 after cleaning process