Solexir Post CMP-130Ce-Zr cleaner is a strong acidic cleaning solution, capable of dissolving all Cerium and Zirconium slurry particles extremely fast.
Cleaning Cerium or Zirconium slurry particles after CMP process. For more information, please contact us.
- Process temperature is at room temperature
- Process time will be 1 to 2 min depending on concentration of acid and particle population
- Wafers or disks must first be rinsed with Di-water to remove all loose particles, then they can be exposed to CMP-130Ce-Zr
- After the above post CMP cleaning process, rinse wafers or disks very well with Di-Water.
- Lastly, Post CMP-110Si-B can be used which based on the negative zeta potential will remove any ionic particles from wafer or disk surfaces
- Dry the wafers and disks immediately to eliminate airborne contamination
- Mechanically agitating the cleaning solution by Sonication is highly recommended.