Job Title: Senior Chemical Products Sales and Marketing (Only candidates with experience in sales and marketing of chemical products will be considered— A must have)
Solexir Technology (A Chemical Manufacturing Company)
Web Site: solexir.com
Contact Info: email@example.com
Location: Milpitas, CA 95035
Solexir Technology is seeking an experienced and driven Senior Chemical Products Sales and Marketing professional to join our dynamic team. The desired candidate will have a proven track record of success in chemical product sales and marketing, with a focus on Semiconductors, Disk Drives, Optical, and Solar Technologies. If you can demonstrate your ability to identify market needs and generate substantial sales, we want to hear from you.
– Identify and target potential customers in the Semiconductors, Disk Drives, Optical, and Solar Technologies industries.
– Present and promote Solexir Technology’s range of chemical solutions to prospective clients.
– Build and maintain strong relationships with existing customers to ensure continued business.
– Collaborate with the R&D team to develop and customize chemical products tailored to specific customer needs.
– Stay up-to-date with industry trends and competitors’ offerings to adapt and refine sales strategies.
– Prepare and deliver effective sales presentations and proposals to potential clients.
– Meet or exceed sales targets and contribute to the growth of the company.
– Provide regular reports on sales activities, customer feedback, and market trends to the management team.
– Proven track record in sales and marketing of chemical products.
– Knowledge of the Semiconductors, Disk Drives, Optical, and Solar Technologies industries is a plus.
– Strong communication and interpersonal skills.
– Self-motivated with the ability to work independently and as part of a team.
– Ability to identify customer needs and provide tailored solutions.
– Excellent negotiation and presentation skills.
– Willingness to travel as needed to meet with clients.
– Bachelor’s degree in Chemistry, Chemical Engineering, or a related field is preferred.
The selected candidate will receive 100% commissions for the first 6 months to incentivize rapid growth in the role. After this initial period, and upon demonstrating consistent performance, a competitive fixed salary plus commission structure will be offered.
At Solexir Technology , we value our employees and offer opportunities for career advancement within the organization. Join our team and be part of an innovative company dedicated to providing cutting-edge chemical solutions to our clients.
To apply for this exciting opportunity, please submit your resume and a cover letter detailing your relevant experience and sales achievements to firstname.lastname@example.org. We look forward to welcoming a motivated individual who can drive our chemical product sales to new heights.