Solexir 400PRD series are standard photoresist developer products with pH range between 12 to 13. Solexir 400PRD series come in different concentrations to enable different sensitivity levels during the photoresist development process.
In general, photoresist developers have different selectivity and performance in relation to the cleaning process depending on their concentration. Usually a high concentrated developer has a higher sensitivity, but with a lower contrast. On the other hand, pre-diluted photoresist developers, based on their dilution ratio, can provide higher contrasts and create better selectivity between exposed and unexposed resist. Naturally, when one decides to use a diluted photoresist developer, a longer development time has to be tolerated.
- For development of any photoresist in presence of pH sensitive metal layers (such as aluminum), Solexir 400PRD series is recommended. Solexir 400PRD series have a pH around 12.5 and operate in a temperature range between 25 to 40 degree C
- For developing any photoresist in absence of any pH sensitive layers, Solexir 420PRD is recommended. The pH of Solexir 420PRD is in the range of 12.9 to 13.1, with operating temperature range between 25 to 40 degree C
For more information, please contact us.
- Process temperature for different Solexir photoresist developers is varied between 25 to 40 degree C.
- Mechanically agitating these cleaning solutions or applying sonication system during cleaning process is highly recommended.
- It must be noted that the photoresist development process depends on the development temperature, development time, and nature of the process itself (such as such as photoresist layer thickness, its baking temperature and baking time)